The Senior Nutrition Transportation Program, otherwise known as the Mobility Management Program (MMP), provides transportation benefits for registered dining program participants.
- Monthly Bus Pass (must be 65 years or over)
- Gas Cards
- Subsidized paratransit rides
To qualify, you must:
- Be a resident of Santa Clara County
- Be registered with the Senior Nutrition Program with your current home address on file
- Qualify as low-income based on the Elder Economic Security Index (EESI) for your living situation
- Have a transportation or mobility barrier that prevents you from attending dining site
- Need the benefit to be able to attend meals at your SNP home dining site
VTA Access Paratransit Rides are provided to eligible individuals with disabilities who cannot use bus and light rail transit service due to their physical, visual, or cognitive disabilities. SNP subsidizes rides to and from approved dining programs.
For more information on MMP and to complete an application, please visit a dining program and speak with a SNP site manager or email [email protected].